I am pleased to announce a brand new global online event – Mobile Recruiting Strategies – http://www.mobilerecruitingstrategies.com . This brand new event will now take place online on the 27th March 2014, the same day as the winners of the inaugural Mobile Recruitment Awards -http://mobilerecruitmentawards.com/ – are announced.
Mobile is one of the hottest subjects affecting recruiting right now, with a recent survey by LinkedIn showing a giant disconnect between what job seekers want from mobile and what recruiting leaders are providing.
About Mobile Recruiting Strategies:
Mobile Recruiting Strategies is a global online event consisting of on-demand presentations, video interviews, case studies and a live expert discussion panel all aimed at helping Recruiters understand:
- Why mobile recruiting should be a key part of any recruiting strategy
- How to get started with mobile recruiting and stop missing out on talent
- How to implement mobile recruiting into your company
A Different Approach To Events:
Mobile Recruiting Strategies offers a different event experience with:
- No travel costs – The valuable information and strategies are available on-demand wherever you are!
- No fixed speaker schedule – Unlike an in person event you can choose the order of the speakers you want to listen to first!
- No Time Limits – All the presentations and interviews are available to watch over and over again so you’ll never miss a thing!
You will also have the opportunity on the day to submit questions to our live mobile recruiting expert discussion panel.
About The Global Mobile Recruitment Awards:
The inaugural Mobile Recruitment Awards close for entry this Friday (28th February 2014) and consist of the following categories:
- Best Corporate Mobile Website
- Best Recruitment Agency / Staffing Firm Mobile Website
- Best Job Board Mobile Website
- Best Corporate Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Recruitment Agency / Staffing Firm Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Job Board Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Mobile Recruitment Marketing Campaign
- Best Mobile Employee Engagement Platform
- Most Innovative Mobile Recruitment Product or Service
How To Enter:
Full details of how to enter can be found at: http://www.MobileRecruitmentAwards.com/enter
Further Information About Sponsorship:
For further information about sponsoring either Mobile Recruiting Strategies or the 2014 Global Mobile Recruitment Awards or please contact Mike Taylor on 01962 883754.