More speakers have now been added to the brand new global online event – Mobile Recruiting Strategies– as announced last week. This new event will take place online on the 27th March 2014, the same day that the winners of the inaugural Mobile Recruitment Awards are announced.
About Mobile Recruiting Strategies:
Mobile Recruiting Strategies is a brand new global online event consisting of:
- On-Demand Presentations
- Video Interviews
- Case Studies
- Live Expert Discussion Panel
The confirmed speakers so far include:
- Leela Srinivasan, Director of Marketing for LinkedIn Talent Solutions
- Rayanne Thorn, Vice President, Product Marketing and Strategy for Technomedia
- Sjoerd Gehring, Global Head of Sourcing, Accenture
- Neil Monahan, Industry Manager for Property & Careers at Google
- Dave Martin, CTO, Three Sparks
This brand new online event will feature:
- Best Practices – What is working right now and how to get similar (or better) results
- Case Studies – See who is getting great results from using Mobile (and how you can too!)
- Mobile Trends – What’s hot in Mobile right now and what you should be doing to get ahead
A Different Approach To Events:
Mobile Recruiting Strategies offers a different event experience with:
- No Travel Costs: The valuable information and strategies are available on–demand wherever you are!
- No Fixed Speaker Schedule: Unlike an in person event you can choose the order of the speakers you want to listen to first!
- No Time Limits: All the presentations and interviews are available to watch over and over again so you’ll never miss a thing!